Wednesday, December 16, 2009

De-Stressing in SC

I barely had sleep for the past days, and I guess I'd be a walking zombie until the 19th. To de-stress myself, I just think of the rewards waiting for me by the end of the week ... Lantern Parade with Brods and Sisses, Soro-Frat Christmas Party, Rotaract Outreach to Chosen Children's Village in Silang, Cavite, Rotaract Christmas Party, and Christmas Party with Karlo's Relatives in Cavite. Dapat nga may WYD Christmas Party pa on Saturday pero goodluck naman diba, sana kaya ko mag-appear in 3 different places at the same time :D

Sometimes, with too much extra-curricular activities I'm committed to, I wonder where I get all the energy and the zeal to continue, notwithstanding the academic load I have this sem. I actually have my exam tomorrow, but here I am blogging leisurely :D

I'm happy to blog here in SC after a haggard Stat101 Exam. It really pays off to study. Yes, I did cram (studied until 5:30AM this morning), but it's okay. Suddenly, I miss my old study habits.

I dream of having my own website soon: www.jarlgamonez.com. Haha click nyo yan, empty link lang yan. Pero yan ang balak kong URL. For now, I'm content with my blog. I checked my brother's blog - http://rystraum.com/blog/ and man, was I surprised to my delight. I so want how his blog looks like - clean, sleek finish coupled with meaningful blog posts. San ka pa diba?

I once asked my brother if I could venture into enterprising activities online and he recommended BLOGGING for me. Ads pa lang daw, passive income ka na daw. Which makes me think.. How about if I pursue it nga?

Magaan lang talaga pakiramdam ko ngayon, even though I have the most challenging exam coming up, because ho! ho! ho! I just finished my very FINAL to-do notebook. I keep on replacing, revising, rewriting to-do stuff that it takes too much of my time already but just yesterday, I did it! I finally came up with my FINAL to-do notebook. Pardon me for the extremely OC personality. I admit I am. :D

Have to go, still have class.

0 comments:

Post a Comment