Monday, December 14, 2009

Jarl Blogs Again


I slept at 6AM this morning because of too much excitement to create my new blog. Last night, I've been reading through my previous blogs before and couldn't help but laugh at my entries. I realized that I missed blogging after all. 

I browsed several free templates but still couldn't arrive at a final decision on which design to use. My eyes started to hurt terribly already and I could feel my head ache so for the sake of my meeting at 12:30PM today, I tried to get some sleep although I badly wanted to write my 1st entry already and customize how my blog looks.

Check out my blog in 2006: www.jarl23-2006.xanga.com. Still in UP Manila at that time, I was very masipag to go to the nearest Alva Computer Center along Taft during break time just to blog. Probably due to lack of friends whom I could confide in. Hence, resorting to blogging as my outlet of emotions. 

So much has changed since then. Aside from the fact that I'm now in UP Diliman, my emotional baggage are totally different now as before. The 3-year emotional rollercoaster ride was unbelievable. The hell it hurt. But I'm still here, alive. So much alive.


I'm just happy to blog again. Total relief.

0 comments:

Post a Comment